Terms & Condition
Welcome to Sequis Polisku. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this application, site and any pages thereof, you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Please do not access this application, site or any pages if you do not agree to the terms and conditions.
- Sequis is the main corporate identity which houses PT Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life and its subsidiaries, consisting PT Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Financial and PT Sequis Aset Manajemen, whereas Sequis is a trademark registered at the Directorate General of Intellectual Property Rights and owned by PT Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life ("Sequis").
- Sequis Polisku is Sequis's application and/or site that assists User in performing transactions activities related to User's policy.
- Sequis Polisku User is the policyholder of PT Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life.
B. Account Registration and Activation
- Any user who has an active policy status and has registered his/her mobile phone number to Sequis will automatically have a Sequis Polisku account.
- User can access Sequis Polisku by visiting Sequis Polisku's site [https://polisku.sequis.co.id] or by installing Sequis Polisku application to their smart phone. Sequis Polisku application can be downloaded from Google Playstore for Android and from Apple AppStore for iOS-based phones. While accessing Sequis Polisku, User needs to ensure that their smart phone or computer or similar device is connected to the Internet network.
- For first time use of Sequis Polisku, each User is required to activate the Sequis Polisku account. Press the “Activation” button to activate the account. User should make sure that his/her mobile phone number are valid and has been registered in Sequis.
C. Term of Use
- As User, You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information stored in your account, including password and any activity occurred.
- For some Sequis Polisku features, You are required to upload photos of supporting documents. Especially for claim submission through Sequis Polisku, beside upload photos of supporting documents, you are also required to submit original documents as a claim submisison requirement.
D. Submission of Information
- All data and information that has been received by Sequis from Sequis Polisku is legally valid and has been based on the laws and regulations applied in Republic of Indonesia.
- User allows Sequis to use the data, information and documents submitted to Sequis Polisku account as well as the original document to process the User request.
- Sequis reserves the right to disclose any information at any time as part of compliance with applicable laws and regulations, legal process or government request.
- Sequis may disclose User information if the regulation requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes and other required purposes.
- Sequis may disclose Users’ information if determined that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding the use of this application and site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Sequis’ property rights, or visitors or Users property right, including other Sequis’ customers.
- If there is sufficient evidence that suggest fraud has occurred, Sequis shall have the right to provide such information to the authorities.
E. Security Guidance
- If User intend to access Sequis Polisku through site, please make sure the the link address begins with https:// and use the Polisku domain https://polisku.sequis.co.id . If the site you access resembles Polisku page, but displays a different address, User needs to immediately exit the page.
- User is required to be alert to external links provided via private messages or direct messages (DM). By accessing links outside of https://polisku.sequis.co.id system, Sequis can not guarantee the security of Users’ transactions.
- Sequis will not ask for User’s username, password or SMS verification code or the OTP code for any reason, therefore Sequis advises User not to provide such data or other important data to parties on behalf of Sequis or other parties whose security cannot be guaranteed.
- No part of this software or program may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transferred in any form or by any means either electronically, mechanically, photocopying and recording without any official written permission from Sequis.
- Sequis does not guarantee that this application and/or site will always be free from damage/interference or disorder. Therefore any damage/interference or disorder from the use of this application and site on User's smartphone, computer and or any similar device will not be the responsibility of Sequis.
- This security guidance is a formal appeal and is not a guarantee that User will be free from any online crime. However, by understanding this appeal, User can transact safely and comfortably in Sequis Polisku.
F. Use of Information and Materials
- User may use the information on Sequis Polisku for personal and non-commercial purposes only. User agrees not to copy or broadcast such information in any media, not to make any modifications and/or additional representations or warranties relating to any such information or documents.
- User agrees not to use Sequis Polisku (sites or any content) for any purpose that violates the law, or that includes illegal activity, or that is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of Sequis Polisku, or any other activity that violates the rights of Sequis or any other party.
G. Limitation of liability
- Sequis shall not be liable for any damages, including direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this aplication and/or site or its use nor inability to be used by any parties, or in connection with performance failure, errors, omissions, interference, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line system failure, even if Sequis, or its representative is notified the posibility of such damages, losses or costs. Links to other Internet resources is a risk of User responsibility; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Sequis.
- User hereby declares that Sequis is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of the User's account.
- User agrees to notify Sequis immediately of any unauthorized User account or password usage. User is responsible for any losses incurred by Sequis or other Users or application and/or site visitors because of illegal use of the password and account as a failed result to keep User’s passwords and username with secure and confidentially.
- Sequis is not responsible for any risks and losses incurred due to errors or nominal differences that should be transferred to the account on behalf of PT Asuransi Jiwa Sequis Life.
- Sequis is not responsible for any risks and losses incurred if User has submited the transaction or has completed the transaction by the system (User incorrectly submits the number of units to be switched).
- Sequis shall not be liable for any charge, accusation or claim of any party as a result of the use of this software or program by User unless caused by the negligence of Sequis.
- Under any circumstances, User agrees to indemnify and hold Sequis’ employees and management unaccountable for any demands, loss, claims or expenses arising made against Sequis by any third party due to or out of or in connection with use of the application and/or site by User.
H. Modification of Terms and Conditions
- Sequis reserves the right to do any of the followings, at any time, without prior notice:
- to change, modify, add or remove part of these Terms and Conditions
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the application and/or site, or any portion of the application and/or site, for any reason; and
- to modify or change the application and/or site, and any applicable policies or terms. By accessing Sequis Polisku, User is deemed to agree to the changes in Terms and Conditions of Sequis Polisku.
- User agrees to comply with additional terms and conditions that may apply related to the use of Sequis products, services or features of the application and/or site. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the latest of additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Terms and Conditions comply to policy provision. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and policy provision, the policy provision shall prevail.
- If there is a conflict of information between Sequis Polisku and actual Sequis database, then the actual information from Sequis database shall prevail.
I. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- User hereby declares that User is aware of all applicable laws and regulations in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia in any transaction in Sequis Polisku, and shall not take any action that may be in violation of applicable law and regulations of the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- In the event of any problems or disagreements with respect to the implementation of these Terms and Conditions, the related parties will resolve the matter in a deliberative manner.
- If within 30 (thirty) calendar days both parties have still not reached an agreement, then all related parties agree to settle the dispute through the South Jakarta District Court.